75100385

I was arrested on the 22 match because I had to disarm

I was arrested on the 22 match for abh because I had to disarm my son, he hurt his finger in the proces and then we asked his school to talk to him about his behaviour, he said I whipped his hand with the soldering iron he weaponised, they called social services and the police. Social services are completely happy with the family, and that the children are not in danger and never have been, but the police have now rebailed me until the 5th of may to gather more evidence. They told my other half who is behind me 100 percent that they haven't got enough evidence and wanted Toms statement on video, and wanted her to make a statement as they diddnt take one from her in the first place (bizarre). I diddnt have a solicitor in my interview, I diddnt think I needed one (moron). It seems strange that they are asking my other half to provide them with more evidence to charge? I was given unconditional bail, and I diddnt admit to anything. Am I looking at prison?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Is your partner going to give a further statement? What were the exact injuries?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiI have accepted the phone call. My number is *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex I have another question further to our telephone conversation. As the police have rooted through my history and my other halfs history and uncovered two instances of her calling the police to the house some 10 years ago ( she was post natally depressed at the time)
Could they be trying to put a case together for domestic abuse?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
They could try but as I have said if there is no complainant, this is hard. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm getting more worried with the more I read about dvp and dvpn (havnt been issued). The only complainant is my son who made the initial allegation at school.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - well if he does not want to pursue this there is nothing the Police can do. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My almost wife (4 days away now) is refusing to give a statement as they told her they need more evidence, but every one is telling me they should have dropped this somne time ago. I'm starting to wonder if I incriminated my self during my interview somehow.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm just getting very worried. My own solicitor is rather slow, but even he can't work out what they are doing.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I dont think you need to worry. ALex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would the police be working from the social services report (which has now been amended) or would they be working solely from my interview and Toms initial interview?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I dont know at all what they have. But it would be the interviews thats for sure. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK. Thanks again. Ian