How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 9325
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

Can you please advise me how to gain access to conveyancing

Resolved Question:

Can you please advise me how to gain access to conveyancing documents and correspondence held by a solicitor who is no longer in business. I purchased a buy to let property in 2007 and there is now a dispute over ownership to a parking lease relating to the property. Thank you.
Richard Henley
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.
Could you explain your situation in more detail please?Do you have any documents at all?When did the solicitor go out of business?Do you know who you bought the property from?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. Sorry about the delay but since contacting you I have unexpectedly received information over the weekend that has led me directly to an answer to my question. Thank you.
Richard Henley
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.
I am glad you resolved the issue.Best wishesFES
F E Smith and other Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Law Questions