12826847

I need some advice on family matters. My husband has

Customer Question

Hello I need some advice on family matters. My husband has disappeared, remarried illegally to a woman who has no right to remain in this country. I haven't seen him for over a month. Can you give me some advice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My telephone number is ***** 462 860. Please call me with an answer.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstPlease be aware that the site charges more for a phone call - let me know if you still wish to consider this.Do you wish to have a divorce?How long have you lived together and are there any children involved.what is the financial position?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont want a divorce. We have been married for 23 years and have one daughter aged 21 years. He hardly supports us financially during the last 8 years
I do not know where he is living at the moment
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If you do not wish to have a divorce what information do you wish to have?