12826847

I have been Factoring my invoices a few

Customer Question

I have been Factoring my invoices for quite a few years now. The service deteriorated really bad and I cancelled the agreement as of 7 Apr-16 and settled the ledger.
Now a customer has paid the Factoring company wrongly and the Factoring company is refusing to release the funds to me unless I sign a satisfaction letter. I am not happy to do that as there are pending issues with the ledger. Mainly customers claiming that they paid the Factoring company but the funds are not allocated.
Any advise would be appreciated.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do the terms allow them to hold onto these sums please?Alex