12826847

On 26th JAN 2007 I commenced an individual voluntary arrangement

Customer Question

on 26th JAN 2007 I commenced an individual voluntary arrangement in the Count Court, all my debts were placed with the IVA and I sucessfully completed the IVA and received a certificate of completion on 14th MaY 2014.
I have taken out no credit or loans since before 26th January 2014 and my Credit Score with the credit reference agencies is good and shows no outstanding problems.
I have now received two letters from a company called Capquest saying that they have purchased my debt and need to speak to me about putting in place a repayment plan. They have given the name of one of my former creditors and a sum of £3224.96
I have read reviews online for Capquest and find that they employ some fairly disreputable techniques to get money from people so I have so far ignored them, and there is a lot of advice online not to speak to them by phone or give them any personal detail. They only seem to have my name and address, the name of the former creditor and an account number, they have not got my phone details etc and there is no demand for an amount by any date.
Should I ignore them further or send them the 'Prove It' letter template that I have seen on some of the advice sites? I do not feel it prudent to contact them by phone after some of the advice I have seen in reviews. What should be my next step?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you know if these debts are ones included in the bankruptcy?Alex