12826847

How can I apply extension stay of execution for

Customer Question

How can I apply for an extension for a stay of execution for an eviction order?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. I cannot take a phone call at the moment, but please confirm are you in England or Wales? When is the eviction date and is it a Notice of Eviction or Warrant issued by the court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in the Republic of Ireland. Are you familiar with their laws?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
No, sorry. I will opt out and allow a colleague to assist
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel this question for me, and issue me a refund. Thank you.