75100385

There,I am aware of the risks and implications of going

Hi there,
I am aware of the risks and implications of going vigilante, however, myself and a group of friends want to, within the law, catch child predators on online social media. We are unaware of the law regarding using pictures of a minor. What would be the best route around this legally?
Thanks in advance,
Rhyse
(UK Resident)
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue to search, a matter like this needs a professional who can give a direct and exact answer.Thanks
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.You can pose as a child and 'set up' meetings.This happens all the times. As long as you are not exploiting children you can pretend to be one in order to gather evidence to assist in a prosecution.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, more specifically I was wondering if I could use images of children which are copy right free and found by doing an Internet search on profiles I were to create.Thanks,Rhyse
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes no problems with copyright. You cant copyright a person, only a character.Does that clarify?Alex
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's brilliant thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck. Alex