75100385

A policeman came to my door yesterday and issued me with a

Customer Question

A policeman came to my door yesterday and issued me with a letter stating that an allegation of harassment had been made against me, a girl my daughter goes to school with and is a member of a large group of friends that constantly intimidate her either online or face to face, the school have taken a very relaxed attitude towards this and, I feel have not dealt with the bullying in an efficient manner and therefore have now given this particular girl the confidence to lie out of school and get away with it. She states in the letter that I exchanged words with her and drove my car in an aggressive manner towards her, I did not. I did however have to slow down near her as I was indicating to turn left I was exchanging words with my daughter as she was upset that I had picked her up at 4.10 pm rather than 4.the school have been notified of this so called incident which now makes me feel uneasy about approaching the school should any further incidents occur with my daughter. I am also a hairdresser in the community and feel this is a defamation of character and I could loose business. This girl is well known umongst those that know her and family members for elaborating and fibbing but, this has now gone beyond that if she feels she has gotten away with this what is she capable of next? Is there anything I could do that isn't going to cost the earth to make her aware that I have taken this matter very seriously and need her to retract what she said and tell the truth? I hope you can help me in this matter. Thank you. Jacqui Eaton
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do you know who this girl is? How old is he? Just to be clear its just a warning, nothing else?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do know the girl she used to be one if my daughters closest friends and very often spent time at my home. She is thirteen, it was just a warning and the police are taking it no further . The issue is that the school have been notified and my daughter and I feel uncomfortable about this. She walks past my house every day as the school is behind my house, what could she be capable of next? Is a really worry for me and my family.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number and I can call you? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex sorry to be a pain but should I be expecting a call this evening or another time? Thanks. Jacqui
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes but I need your number to call you. I cant see it. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry number is ***** did send in private contacts. Thank you. Jacqui
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. When would be good to call? I can do this tonight or tomorrow day? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, any time after 1 today 25/4/16 would be great thank you. Jacqui
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - you may need to remind me as the system does not do this for me, if thats ok?