12826847

My husband made a writting agreement to share the profit from

Customer Question

My husband made a writting agreement to share the profit from the sale of our flat equallyy 50/50. The agreement was signed and witnessed in the presence of his solicitor. The flat was sold in march 2016 and the solicitor had refused to release my share, due to instructions fom my husband.
Is this action lawful
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. What is your husband's reason for not agreeing to release the proceeds of sale? Are there, or will there be, divorce proceedings?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you