12826847

What is the position when the person who originally

What is the position when the person who originally imposed a covenant, restricting land development, dies? Does this pass on to their next of kin? Many thanks, Anne *****.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I didn't meant to respond to this.i will opt out for you.
Experience: Over 5 years in practice
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Expert:  F E Smith replied 1 year ago.
It depends on the wording. Can we have the exact wording please? Thnaks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply to my question. I have looked into the wording of the deeds which state that ' THE PURCHASERS ............... HEREBY COVENANTS with the Vendor that the Purchasers and their successors in title will at all times hereafter observe and perform the stipulations and restrictions in relation to this property.......'The Vendor is now deceased but there are trustees for the time of this deed. These, however, do not appear to be family members. Is it the trustees who take over from the deceased? Many thanks, Anne.