12826847

We have a local news paper that put on line in correct statement

Customer Question

we have a local news paper that put on line in correct statement about my daughter being in a car crash and leaving the sean and that a car was on fire this was put on face book by the paper and my daughter has had some remarks back from people the editor has sent a email saying that they did make a mistake but the damage has been done the police fed them all the information which i think that that was privite to perhaps i am wrong can you please advise me of our rights
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What loss has been suffered please?Alex