Jenny
Jenny, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor specialising in Employment Law and general legal matters. Please start your question For Jenny Only
32019188

I am looking Commissioner of Oaths, Solicitor, Fellow

Customer Question

I am looking for a Commissioner of Oaths, Solicitor, Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives, Notary or Justice of the Peace to witness my husband's Statutory Declaration for application for a family visa in australia. We live in Magor, South Wales. Can you recommend someone in this area?
Expert:  Jenny replied 1 year ago.
Hi Gillian, I would suggest as a first port of call you use the following website. http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk/ if you put in your area and the area of law it will give you a list of local lawyers. We are not able to make specific recommendations due to the rules of the website. If you have any further questions please do ask. If I have answered your question I would be grateful if you would take the time to rate my answer. Thank you and all the best.