Buachaill, Barrister
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
53108719

On my way to the airport at 5am in the morning had a accident

on my way to the airport at 5am in the morning had a accident three loose race horses running wildly collide with my car the jeep is a write of myself and my partner sustained injuries the garda were on the scene one of there horses died at the scene what action can i take in this case
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Dear *****, you can sue the owner of the horses here, as in law, the owner of a horses has a duty to fence in their animals and to ensure they don't cause a collision. So, I would advise you to get a solicitor who will take a legal action on your behalf against the owner of the racehorses. Every racehorse is registered with an owner. So you sue the owner. Your partner can also sue the owner of the horses for causing injuries to her. Every racehorse is registered with an owner. So you sue the owner of the racehorses. Your partner can also sue for her injuries as they were also caused by the failure to fence in the horses so as to ensure they were not a danger. If you don't know the owner, you or your solicitor, should liaise with the Gardai and seek to ascertain the registered owner(s).
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
2. In the meantime, both yourself and your partner should see a medical expert who can give a prognosis on your injury. This medical report will be necessary to pursue your claim. Also, take any medical records after the accident along to your solicitor as you will also need these to pursue your claim.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
3. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your Question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The answer was clear concise and I will follow this advice