75100385

There. I am being sued I do not owe. This has

Hi there. I am being sued for money I do not owe. This has been going on for nearly 2 year. The pre trial is tomorrow. There were 2 claimants. One has no locus so her name has been removed. That leaves a man who did on put his address on the claim for when the application for the claim was made. I refer to CPR 2.2. I have been told that the judge may ignore this rule. Could this be true? Thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How much is the claim for please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi there Alex
77,000 with rising interest. I did not sign a rent agreement with the remaining claimant. But the face of the document was tampered with. I sign an agreement with the claimant's son. I have been framed big time. I had a large judgement against me but I won an appeal last year. The other claimant who has been removed put her address. The remaining claimant never put an address on the claim form. He used the former claimant's address. She lives in London. He lives in Coventry. I think I have good reason for a strike out. I have been told that the judge may ignore CPR 2.2. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't know judges could ignore CPR rules. Can they?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No they can't but CPR 2.2 isnt really relevant. Its CPR 3 which is about case management.But you need to make an application to strike out under Part 24 if you are going to invite the Court to strike out.Therefore you should make a formal application.But they can't ignore the CPR.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a strike out application hearing tomorrow. the claimant's should have paid 1500 towards my costs 231 days ago but only it paid Friday cause of the hearing tomorrow. I don't think I will be successful tomorrow? Do you?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Well I do based on the fact that they have failed to pay the full sum. I think you have a decent case for strike out.Can I clarify anything else? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Other than representing me tomorrow, no thanks. Only kidding AlexEnjoy the rest of your day.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Alex