75100385

I have issued a claim “application permenant

I have issued a claim “application for an permenant injunction under part 8 procedure” and the court has sent me a “Notice of issue” (attached) but they scratched out the part where I should serve the defendant. I did send them 2 copies, one for court and the other copy they are supposed to send back to me so I can serve it. Did they decide to serve the defendant themselves or did they decide that the application will be heard “without notice”?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached here
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can wait, thanks.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Looks like the court have served by error.But you need to make sure it's served personally as that it is what required.So serve personally anyway.Can I clarify anything for you?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience