75100385

I have two queries, first relates to convictions when I was

Customer Question

I have two queries, first relates to convictions when I was 13/14 spent almost 3 months in youth detention and was released to the care of my brother, this was almost 36 years ago, but shows on a subject access report I obtained last year, surely this should not still be on record.
Secondly, I accepted a charge of Affray whilst held in a police station in 2009 for a domestic incident, but on reading the brief item on what applies for Affray, I find that whilst I accepted the charge just to get out of the station, this could not have reasonably or legally in my view if it had went to a court.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.1) To be clear, did you get the subject access report from the Police?2) Did it go to Court or did you accept a caution?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, In answer to your queries;1. Yes obtained from Police2. Whilst being detained after interview and being held, officer asked whether I would accept the charge of Affray, I advised yes only if it would get me out within the following thirty minutes, which it did. Otherwise, in my view would have had to release me without charge.Best regardsMike
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can speak on Mike?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes *********** sent the number already via
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex