Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have recently split with my wife and I'm in hospital with

Customer Question

I have recently split with my wife and I'm in hospital with a mental illness while ive been in hospital she has cleared the house of most of the belongings but my major concern is she is telling me she is going to sell the car can she do this with out my consent as the log book is in my name
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. She is not allowed to sell a car that is solely owned by you. Furthermore, she should not be disposing of your belongings and you could potentially have a claim against her for this.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.