HiI bought a car on lease and the car has few technical

Customer Question

HiI bought a car on lease and the car has few technical problems. 1st Occasion dealer said they could not trace an error code. 2nd time they did and replace under warranty. Same problem again + another fault which dealer checked it and fixed under warranty. The same problem has come up again and I have made a complaint and have asked to take the car back.Time line
Dec-14 Purchase a new car with £12k deposit and 48 month personal lease plan @£300 a month with GFV of £16.8k after 4yrs.
Aug-15 1st issue take car to dealer
Dec-15 same issue resolved in Jan-16
March / April-16 different issue fixed ( Cruise control failed to initialise)
April-16 same problem as 1st ( drive train malfunction)
Fuel consumption only 26mpg vs 56mpg claimed by BMWwhat are my rights ? can I reject the car ? if I did what are the financial consequences ? will I suffer a loss
thank you
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 6 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is not a question for a mechanic but rather on consumer rights so you should be looking for a solicitor to answer
Expert:  Ash replied 6 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Just to be clear have they attempted a repair please?

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

Do you have a number we can speak on?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.

I did try and it went to voicemail

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
hi can you please call me to discuss
thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 2 months ago.