12826847

I have published two books through Kindle/Amazon. The agreement was that royalties would

Customer Question

I have published two books through Kindle/Amazon. The agreement was that royalties would be paid in pounds sterling. All went well for several years and then reverted to US dollars+Tax amounting to �£100.00. I did not cash these cheques and wrote four letters to Amazon and have received no response. If this is breach of contract how do I contact them?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Did you confirm the currency requirement in writing? Did you accept any terms and conditions with them? Kind regards AJ