75100385

Do I need a premises licence to sell alcohol on line if the

Do I need a premises licence to sell alcohol on line if the wine will be keep in a storage and I will deliver directly to the customer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm registered as a sole trader I have now the personal licence to sell alcohol but i want to put the wine in my on line store .The wine will be stored in a storage where the owner has already the premises licence .To sell alcohol on line do I need a premises licence the wine will not be stored in the house but in the storage.Do I need as well a premises licence to sell alchol????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HELLO WHEN I WILL GET AN ANSWER???????????
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
IS 1 DAY I WAITING I PAID AND STILL WAITING???????????
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Sorry for the delay but it looks like no other experts have picked this up.Where will you be storing the alcohol please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The alcohol will be stockade in a rental storage
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the alcohol will be stored in a storage ...Do I need premises licence to sell the alcohol on line on my site?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already pay others 38 £ to speak with you??My phone number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry i already paid 38£ why do I have to pay others 38£to be called??? my Phone number is *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
The additional service is for a phone call if you want it, otherwise we can stay chatting online?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
we can stay here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
May I get an answer please
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Yes you do need a licence. You wont need a premises licence though as you are not selling it direct from the premises, its only stored.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
also if i have a on line store where i sell alcohol
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The council told me that You need a premises where the alcohol is stored it-s right
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Online store, then yes premises licence. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so I can apply premises licence also where the wine will be storage
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes that is correct.Does that clarify?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You have given me a negative rating which means I dont get paid and affects my standing on the site.What else would you like to know?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
oh Sorry
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i will give a good rating
just a second
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If you could change it to 3, 4 or 5 stars I would be most grateful. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok Thank You
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Thanks in advance. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bye
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Bye.