75100385

Is it legal to to take out insurance with Polish insurance

Is it legal to to take out insurance with Polish insurance providers for leased vehicles used in the UK?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Are Polish insurers happy to insure vehicles based in the UK?Does the insurance vehicles which are registered in the UK?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Possible misunderstanding here. I need to know if insurance issued by Polish companies on vehicles rented and used in the UK is deemed valid under English Law.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Assuming it covers use abroad then yes.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex,
I only need to know whether an insurance policy issued to cover vehicles being rented and used in UK is valid under English law.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes it is.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex,My apologies, but my question should have stated does an insurance policy issued by Polish insurers to cover vehicles being rented and used in UK is valid under English Law. If your answer is still, 'Yes', I am very satisfied with your answer.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Assuming that the Polish policy specifies that.Poland is in the EU and is recognised as such.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alex,Yes, the question is clarified. Many thanks.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Great. If I could invite you to rate my answer before you to today please, otherwise the site doesnt credit me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance. Alex