13262538

Please can I get a Grant following. or how do I go

Please can I get a Grant for the following. or how do I go go about the following to donate my body for science ??
Consider non-burial options, particularly if your loved one expressed a wish to be cremated or have his body donated to science. Rent a casket for the viewing then save 75 per cent of the cost of a burial by having the remains cremated.
HiThank you for your question.My name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstFor clarity - you wish to leave your body to Medical Science - is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do wish to leave my body for Medical Science

Then you need to complete the necessary documentation whilst you are alive.There is specific paperwork relating to whichever Medical School you wish to donate it to - an you can find the details here.https://www.hta.gov.uk/faqs/body-donation-faqsI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please may I ask on this subject would I be able to get a grant

I am afraid that there is no grant available in such cases
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Clare I do really thank you for all your help and advise

You are most welcome