13262538

Please can I get a Grant following. or how do I go

Please can I get a Grant for the following. or how do I go go about the following to donate my body for science ??
Consider non-burial options, particularly if your loved one expressed a wish to be cremated or have his body donated to science. Rent a casket for the viewing then save 75 per cent of the cost of a burial by having the remains cremated.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your question.My name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstFor clarity - you wish to leave your body to Medical Science - is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I do wish to leave my body for Medical Science

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then you need to complete the necessary documentation whilst you are alive.There is specific paperwork relating to whichever Medical School you wish to donate it to - an you can find the details here.https://www.hta.gov.uk/faqs/body-donation-faqsI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Please may I ask on this subject would I be able to get a grant

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that there is no grant available in such cases
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Clare I do really thank you for all your help and advise

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome