12826847

What is the judicial interpretation the development risk defence

Customer Question

What is the judicial interpretation the development risk defence in the consumer protect act 1987 on the state of art knowledge
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to submit on or before 3rd May 2016. The question is actually about the judicial interpretation of section 4(1)(e) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and s7 of the EU Directive 85/334-product liability directive.Please advise if you can reply before 3rd May 2016.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
We cannot guarantee a time; this is quite a complex question. Please let me know if you don't want to continue.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Sorry please ignore, posted in error
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The question is actually about the judicial interpretation on s4(1)(e) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 and s7 of the 85/334--product liabilty directive
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.