12826847

I have purchased a power inverter manufactured by BESTEK on

Customer Question

I have purchased a power inverter manufactured by BESTEK on eBay from Rachael Hadley the seller on the 25 Feb,2016th for £145. It was advertised with a lifetime warranty. When it arrived it was faulty (should have produced 240 volts from a 12 volt battery pack but it produced over 340 volts.) I complained to the seller who advised me that it is quite normal. When I tried to use it again it did not produced any voltage at all. Since that time after many e-mails the seller and the manufacture deny any responsibility. The manufacturer require a order number from the seller. I have asked the seller for this number but the seller dose not replying, in fact she dose not give me that number.
The sellers e-mail is***@******.***. The manufacturer have a London office but dose not reply but answer the phone ***********
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. How did you pay for the goods? Was it by credit card? Have you complained to Ebay? Kind regards AJ