75100385

I AM IN DISPUTE WITH A DEBT COMPANY THATS BROUGHT MY DEBT IN

I AM IN DISPUTE WITH A DEBT COMPANY THATS BROUGHT MY DEBT IN JAN 2016 I REQUESTED FROM THEM UNDER SECTION 77 TO 79 CONSUMER CREDIT ACT A TRUE STATMENT AND A COPY OF THE CREDIT AGREEMENT I PAYED £1 WHAT I WANT TO NO AM I RIGHT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT REPLYED THE DEBT REMAINS UNENFORCEABLE IN A COURT OF LAW UNTIL THEY DO SO, I BELEIVE THEY MUST FEPLY IN 12 DAYS IS THIS CORRECT. KIND REGAURDS KEVIN.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Please ignore
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have not sent me an answer so ican not rate you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have not sent me an answer so I can not rate you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know how much is owing?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
£21.300 but it started at about £5000 4 years ago
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Have they cashed your cheque for £1?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes it was a postal order I sent it recorded delivery and I have the recept.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok then you don't need to do anything. But you are wrong when you say after 12 days it becomes unenforceable.The consumer credit act 2006 removed the 12 day requirement. So if they send it after 12 days it can be enforced.I am sorry Kevin if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thankyou YES I UNDERSTAND IF THEY CAN FIND IT AND SEND IT ITS ENFORCEABLE, BUT WHAT I AM SAYING IS UNTIL THEY SEND IT COURT ACTION CAN NOT BE TAKEN, OR JUDGMENT PASSED, KIND REGAURDS KEVIN.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Until they provide the agreement, they can't enforce it. But you should note it does not have to be a copy of the original, it can be a reconstituted copy.Does that clarify? Alex
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes thankyou.