12826847

My fiancee has lived in her house 25 years and has

Customer Question

My fiancee has lived in her house for over 25 years and has always maintained the fence on the right of the rear of the garden as you look out of the house - also, the neighbours maintained their fences on the right. Recently, a property 2 doors away was sold and the new owners solicitor has advised that they should maintain the fence on the left so now we have house numbers 1, 3 & 5 saying they are going to maintain the fences on the left and house numbers 9 to 27 saying they are maintaining the fence on the right which means we, at number 7, will have to maintain the fences on both the left and the right - help!!!!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Is anything on the deeds about who owns what fence or a little 'T' on the title plan?Alex