How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Madam I am writing this letter in order to get

Resolved Question:

Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing this letter in order to get an advice by a lawyer. Is about a room that I was living in, which the landlord has claimed that the existing damages were done by me. The signed inventory has recorded all existing damages. I have been changed to paw existing damages and the agents did not do anything about this.
Sadly, as I have provided evidence to DPS, they did not given beck my deposit and they have deduct my deposit without considering the existing damages of the signed inventory.
Michalis Giannakou
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Michalis my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.How much is it short please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is a deduction 254 British Pounds from 380.
The agents has lied without taking into account the signed inventory. I have proof of this via the check out report, the singed inventory and through agents conversation.I know is a small amount of money. However I extremely angry.Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: or by completing form N1 and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Alex,Thanks, ***** ***** can I ask from them, plus what they need to pay me. I mean can I ask more??
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to set out any and all losses.Does that help?Alex
Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Alex,Thank you very much.Regards,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
happy to help. Alex