75100385

Madam I am writing this letter in order to get

Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing this letter in order to get an advice by a lawyer. Is about a room that I was living in, which the landlord has claimed that the existing damages were done by me. The signed inventory has recorded all existing damages. I have been changed to paw existing damages and the agents did not do anything about this.
Sadly, as I have provided evidence to DPS, they did not given beck my deposit and they have deduct my deposit without considering the existing damages of the signed inventory.
Regards,
Michalis Giannakou
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Michalis my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.How much is it short please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is a deduction 254 British Pounds from 380.
The agents has lied without taking into account the signed inventory. I have proof of this via the check out report, the singed inventory and through agents conversation.I know is a small amount of money. However I extremely angry.Regards ***** *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Alex,Thanks, ***** ***** can I ask from them, plus what they need to pay me. I mean can I ask more??
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to set out any and all losses.Does that help?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dear Alex,Thank you very much.Regards,
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
happy to help. Alex