31090051

I received a speeding ticket in the mail on 27/09/14 and had a parking ticket plus car tow

I received a speeding ticket in the mail on 27/09/14 and had a parking ticket plus car towed in September 2013.
Do I tick Yes in the area "3.1 Have you been convicted of any criminal offence in the UK or any other country?" And put the details in there?
Or do I tick yes in the 3.4 "Do you have any civil judgements against you or any civil penalty under the UK immigration Acts?"
I have had no other troubles with the law or other bodies.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
Neither of these apply here. You can answer "no" to both.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much, I am very relieved. With all the mentions on the forms and guidance for the AN form about speesing fines, (I paid my one straight away) I was worried I'd misinterpreted the guidance.
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your very very quick response, gave me immediate peace of mind.