12826847

26/04/2016 12:26Appologies being in touch. Last

Customer Question

26/04/2016 12:26
Appologies for not being in touch. Last questionarisen.
there is a form N180 to fill ASAP.
there is paragraph D about Hearing
D2: Are you asking for the court permition to use written evidence of an expert? If YES, state name of expert and the area of expertise and the likely cost if appointed.
What to put in?
Is there a room to present your opinion? Is that qualified as Expert opinion and your fees?
I'd appreciate your advice.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancell these both started. I just had to sent my form already as had a deadline. I will prepare new case in relation small claims soon.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is the nature of the case please?Alex