12826847

I run a post office and newsagents. A few days ago a customer

I run a post office and newsagents. A few days ago a customer passed comment that I stocked the Sun newspaper (I am located in Liverpool). In my absence today the same person came into the shop and took a photograph of the above mentioned newspaper in situ.
I have no idea what they intend to do with this but am concerned they may use it to cause me embarrassment and so damage my business as the reading of this publication is a contentious issue here. Should I confront them in the first instance as I do know where they live or should I wait ands what happens?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Do you stock the sun?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I took over the business last October and carried on stocking what the previous owner stocked.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok.So what would they say that was untrue?