12826847

My daughter bought a specific washer dryer from currys in

Customer Question

My daughter bought a specific washer dryer from currys in knaresborough Yorkshire around one month ago prior to flying of on a 3 week holiday to Australia After it was fitted she found it did not work. She reported it to currys but due to the holiday had to leave the repair or replacement until. Returning this week. She has had two repair men out and two other fitters who say there is something wrong with the machine, as well as informing currys of the faulty machine. No one is willing to take responsibility for this and currys will not refund her the money of course until they receive the, which they maintain is to faulty, in their store. They can only pick this up on Wednesday next. Unfortunately they are both away from home in different parts of the country therefore it will probably take yet another week before pick up. They have obviously returned with myriad of washing as well as having left some behind prior to the journey. What redress do they have regarding the pick up time being unacceptable, the fact that customer services is trite, no one taking responsibility for the fault and the fact that. to only have they to address laundry issues but are being inconvenienced due to work commitments. Outside of that my daughter has spent hours either on the phone or on E mails, in some cases being told lies that replies are in the mail when in fact they are not sent.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Does the item have a manufacturer's warranty?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Does the item have a manufacturer's warranty?