12826847

How can I get help with a County Court Business Centre Claim

Customer Question

How can I get help with a County Court Business Centre Claim for Private Parking Charges
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to get a CCJ so is there a particular solicitor close to where I live that could represent me as the amount is over £2000
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, probably but it depends whether there is any point. What is your defence?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Claim No - BETWEEN [Claimant] AND Your wife’s name ____________________________ DEFENCE____________________________ I wish to defend this claim. I make no comment upon the facts alleged. I do aver that the proper procedure has not been followed by the issuer of this claim. I will aver that the claimants have not properly particularised their claim. They have failed to specify the exact nature of the breach they allege. UK Parking Limited are asked to specify the details of their claim. UK Parking Limited are asked to proof that the breaches took place as alleged and that they amount to a breach under the terms of the lease. Uk Parking Limited are asked to prove that the sum of the fine is fair and so not void under UCTA. The case of Beavis defined £85 to be a fair sum. In this case,UK Parking Limited are seeking to recover £xxx per fine. I will aver that is unfair and so void under UCTA, not representative of any loss and not due under the contract. SIGNED …........................ DATED
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
something like that. You will need to fill in the blanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem. All the best.