12826847

I am a disabled mini cab driver to renew my licence i needed

I am a disabled mini cab driver to renew my licence i needed medical assesments at PCO as i have no ankle on my left leg and polio on my right leg i needed perfusion scan for my heart i have been trying since october 2015 with no luck i even tried my MP to help. whips cross hospital has ignord us so far.
my licence has expired i may have diffculties to pay bills like mortgage from this month on ward. can you help
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to know why NHS Hospital did not give the test requested to renew my work licence in time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there jo
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Well, because they are in disarray. The NHS is just not fit for purpose. It has not been for years. It won't be any more complicated than that. They will just have too few resources and too many other demands.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have all ready paid £38 can we get on with on line conversation please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
If you mean that the NHS hospital didn't perform the medical test quickly enough then probably because the deadline is not their priority. Their priority is medical need.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do you define need. I need food, i need shelter I need my health to have them I need work and money
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Those things are not a medical need.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please tell what is need
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
A medical need could be anything that relates to medicine. These things do not.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please let me know if a person is asked by licencing authority to provide his health status, they offer me to run over thread machine and realize about my legs they recomend scan and then keep me waiting for 6 month and do nothing what do you think i feel.i am discrimnated as result of my disablty
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm really sorry but the NHS are not under a duty to deliver a scan in time with your licensing authorities requirements.You can pay privately if you need it done within a specific period of time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is this equal oprtuenity to work, equal accecess to medical care?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Equal opportunity to work does not give you priority over other users of the NHS.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
You do have equal access to the NHS. They are treating you. They just will not meet the deadlines of the licensing authority.In fairness, if you need a test performed for work reasons then that is not an NHS issue. That is an issue for private health care. I'm happy to continue with this but please rate my answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you i have finished for now
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
No problem.