12826847

I have to complete form N181 Directions and have said we would

Customer Question

I have to complete form N181 Directions and have said we would like to settle the claim before the hearing. have filled in A.Settlement. B.Court is not applicable.C Pre-action protocols not sure it applies. D.Case management information not sure it applies. D.1 Application. D 2 Track. D. Casement Management information .E Experts do I need to fill this in if the case goes to mediation.Trial or final hearing. is this necessary to fill in Thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know what the value of the claim is?Alex