75100385

My name is***** and i live and work in Hampton where

Customer Question

My name is***** and i live and work in Hampton where a run a marina business and boatyard. I am a business owner who has just been victim of a crime committed by two police officers and two other civilians. I tried filing a crime report but this ends up at Twickeham police desk where the two corrupt officers work. I ma have been victim of these officers for sometime now and to a degree which is beyond believable and need someone to help me to tackle the corrupt officers as they are protected by the IPCC appalling services.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have so far filed 7 complaints with IPCC against these two police officers as they have made some much harm and vindication against my staff and myself for complaining about them but it appears they are untouchable. i have a civil solicitor that tries to help with this but without success. the latest assault by the place officers was even to approach my godson to tell him that they will make matters more difficult for me if i complain!!
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you want to achieve please?Alex
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE STOP WITH THIS FRAUD WEBSITE AND REFUND ALL MY MONEY OR ILL REPORT YOU TO THE INTERNET FRAUD POLICE!! YOU ARE A DISGRACEFUL SCAMM WHO GOES ABOUT ROBBING VULNERABLE PEOPLE!! YOU HAVE NOTE REPLIED TO ANY OF MY QUESTIONS BESIDES ROBBING ME!!UNLESS I HAVE THE MONEY REFUNDED IMMEDIATELY I WILL FILE AN INVESTIGATION INTO YOUR, GOD KNOWS WHAT DISHONEST MONEY MAKING YOU ARE!!STOP USING ANY ACCESS TO MY CARDS AS I HAVE NOT GIVEN YOU ANY SUCH PERMISSION AND WNAT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!
-
YOUR MANIPULATING TRUSH AND ILL HAVE THIS COMPLAIN UPLOADED FOR OTHERS TO BE AWARE OF YOU!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have requested a phone call, do you have a number?I can call you to discuss your case.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO, GO TO HELL AND REFUND MY MONEY!! I DONT WNAT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am a Solicitor in the UK, I would be only too pleased to help you.ALex