12826847

I AM IN DISPUTE WITH ADEBT COMPANY THAT BROUGHT MY DEBT. IN

Customer Question

I AM IN DISPUTE WITH ADEBT COMPANY THAT BROUGHT MY DEBT. IN JAN 2016 I REQUESTED FROM THEM UNDER SECTION 77 TO 79 CONSUMER CREDIT ACT A TRUE STATMENT AND A COPY OF THE CREDIT AGREEMENT I PAYED £1 WHAT I WANT TO NO IS AM RIGHT IN THINKING BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOT REPLYED IN 12 DAYS THE DEBT REMAINS UNENFORCABLE IN A COURT OF LAW UNTIL THEY DO SO, BECAUSE ITS BEEN SOLD AND SOLD AGAIN I THINK THE PAPER WORK HAS BEEN MISS LAYED WHERE DO I STAND. KIND REGAURDS KEVIN.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
How old is the debt?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - How old is the debt?