How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Buachaill Your Own Question
Buachaill, Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10536
Experience:  Barrister 17 years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Buachaill is online now

Sir/Madam My name Is***** came in Uk in november

Resolved Question:

Hello Sir/Madam
My name Is***** came in Uk in november 2010 on student visa.unfortunatly my colleges had been black listed twice. But i kept extended my visa as well. In 16 june 2015 i got married with an (Indian) British girl. And we are living together since more than 1 year. Now she is 4 months pregnant. She worked for 2 months but at the moment she is not working. My Human Right Case Hearing is on july 14 2016 . Do you think they will give me visa ??
Please Suggest.
Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never stay here without visa.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
1. Dear Guarav, your visa application should now be made on the basis of your marriage to your British citizen wife, as under that heading you will have the right to live and work in the UK. Be aware that after that after five years married to your UK citizen wife, you will be able to apply for UK citizenship. So this should be your aim. However, under Article 8 of the Human Rights Act and the European Convention on Human Rights, your right to family life means you are now entitled to a visa in the UK. So your case should have a successful outcome.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
2. Please Rate the answer as unless you Rate the answer your Expert will receive no payment for answering your Question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But my wife is not earning the required amount which is 18600. Will it effect my case??
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
3. This will affect your case if you are applying as her husband. In such case, you are depending upon Immigration & Visas in exercising a discretion in your favour.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your answers.
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.
4. Dear Guarav, please rate the answer. There is no payment for your Expert from the website unless you RAte the answer.
Buachaill and other Law Specialists are ready to help you