75100385

I have a legal issue at the moment with a client

Customer Question

I have a legal issue at the moment with a client who I sublet my premises to. He is now asking for £5,000 to be return back to him. This £5,000 is only what I asked of him to be able to continue my business for 1 year and also as a premium to cover all furniture within the business. Now he is suing me of subletting illegally which is not true as I have proof of this and is saying I am his business partner when he open a business company name under company house with someone else and I have nothing to do with him as a business partner. I have been sent the mediation forms and also have to fill in and application re-instate a counter claim. I am asking him for £10,000, as he enter the premise on January the 17th 2016 and left without notice on the 14th of February. he has left me owing business rent with a coffee machine to pay for and with damage to my kitchen and taking money from the business till without negotiating monies with business partner. I have the counterclaim to fill out and I have mediation form ready to send but I don not know what step to take. Please could you give a good advice I would really be grateful.
Maria Osorio
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Maria my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How can the landlord justify that claim please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the landlord has given his permission and knows that we sublet the premises to be able to pay him rent.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Can I have your number please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long do I have to wait for your call?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you there?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I was in court. I did try and just call but it went to voicemail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was trying to answer the call, but it was too late I am still available.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex