13262538

I need to fill in the form n244 but i am still confused about how to do it. The Huddersfi

I need to fill in the form n244 but i am still confused about how to do it.
The Huddersfield court is holding money from the sale of mine and my ex husband's house. We are wanting to make a claim for the monies to be released to us,could you please give step by step advise
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first.Why is the money held by the Court?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The house was repossessed and the money was held by a solicitor but we never knew this then we got a letter saying the court now held it. After speaking to the court they said we need to fill out form n244 to get the money released, but i need step by step help please to make sure it is filled out correct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am i the claimant or the defendant ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you still there ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am here - just calling up the form to help you through itDo you still have the repossession paperwork?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I dont think so but i do have a claim number B00HD162. I dont need any thing except step by step help to fill this form in everything else is already passed and sorted.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That is the heading that needs to go on the formYou are the Defendants
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do we need to fill out two forms . one for me and one for my ex ?
The first question on the form says IN THE what needs to be written in this box, please ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
No you fill one for both of you.All the Heading Details should be the same as that on the repossession paperwork - same court etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question 3 asks What order are you asking the court to make and why? The fact sheet states that this needs to be worded correctly , what should i write ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
That the sums held in the Court are released to the Defendants
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks , i think i have every thing i need .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome - just ask if you need more!