13262538

Oath 1925 - is this correct signing

oath for administrators 1925 - is this correct for people signing a document?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further details firstWhat type of document is it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
a document that establishes someone who is making a declaration into something making sure that her name is ***** ***** talking about someone who has died
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
So a Statutory Declaration?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a declaration of identity prepared in new south wales.
"And I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true, and by virtue of the provisions of the Oaths Act 1900
(If declared outside of NSW this statement must be attested in accordance with the laws of the State or Country in
which it is declared and the title of the relevant local statute should be substituted for the “Oaths Act 1900”)."
I found it in my discarded folder. Over to you...
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Sorry - you will be making this Declaration in Australia or the UK?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in here in the uk.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
RightThe wording at the start should beI xxxxxxx of xxxxxxxxxx in the county of xxxxxxx DO SOLEMNLY AND SINCERELY ***** ***** follows:The wording at the end should read I make this solemn declaration conscientiously believing the same to be true and by the provisions of the STATUTORY DECLARATIONS ACT of 1835.Then DECLARED AT xxxxxx THIS DAY xxxxxx BEFORE MExxxxxxxPlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much, Linda
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You are most welcome