75100385

Is it legal to fit a after market steel bumper,replacing the

Customer Question

Is it legal to fit a after market steel bumper,replacing the stock factory plastic one on a 2011 4x4 in the uk.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Is this for on or off road please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is for on road use
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Then no you can't. If it's for off road only you are ok.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ps - Have a great bank holiday.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/