75100385

A local resident saw me throw some Indian sweets and salt on the floor of a busy crossroad

Customer Question

A local resident saw me throw some Indian sweets and salt on the floor of a busy crossroad. At the the time I was having a breakdown. A priest advised for me to at the time as we were in a bitter court despute with my husband business partner and we were set to lose everything In my eyes I did nothing wrong. I did not butt anyone or put anyone in in danger.
The local community and many others has been given this false information and now it has on viral on social media other sites so the community get to be
aware that I am some sort of witch In recent months I have noticed people ignoring me, looking the other way. Then while I was re covering from breaksdown I have started noticing people keeping this distance and driving a big distance away from & closing their curtains in broad day light...
This is history as I have never heard of any thing like. My colleagues at work ignore me. I need help
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you would like to know about this please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there a law against slander as my name has been posted & it has gone viral I am in danger
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
When would be good to call? Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Who do I need to speak about slander & going to the media
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I tried calling. It rang out then went to voicemail. Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please call me now if u r free, ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now. Alex