31090051

I inherited part of a farm yard when my father died in july

I inherited part of a farm yard when my father died in july 2012. My mother who was estranged from my father forged his signiture and put his part of the settlement in joint names. I had a graphologists report done and it confirmed this to be the case. I demanded the land be returned to me to no avail.Last night a man contacted me demanding i vacate the land and building. He said he was the new owner. What are my rights and should i go to the police?
yours sincerely ***** *****
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.
You should go to the police as this is a criminal offence: fraud. However you should also go to a solicitor so that a civil court action can be started to undo the transfer to the person who considers himself to be the new owner. You should do this as a matter of priority.