12826847

I have been claiming on a Permanent health insurance for

Customer Question

I have been claiming on a Permanent health insurance for around 8 years of about �20,000 a year and j have been working for around 5 or 6 years during that time when j should not have been I have recently given the insurance company authority to contact hmrc as this has been worrying me for a couple of years but not claiming is difficult to get out of as I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 I think j started claiming in 2006 then didn't work for 2 years then helped my brother start a business and whilst I didn't want a job in it I eventually worked in it for maybe : years then went through a divorce , depression started a franchise for less than a year which all eventually went bad as I was going through divorce suffering depression then didn't work again for a couple of years after agreeing a financial agreement through pay plan . Then in June 2013 started part time in a pub before now working 30k a year for the last couple of years I was going to hand myself into the police as I will soon be arrested and my ms is getting worse with worry and work hours
Do you think I should go to the police ? What is the penalty for my offence
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I go to police what happens? Do they arrest me and bail me pending investigations ? And how long might that be ? If I confessed how long before sentence ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.I do not quite understand your question, have you failed to declare something?Alex