12826847

Last year i puurchased a wisteria which had been trained on

Customer Question

Last year i puurchased a wisteria which had been trained on a support like an umbrella. I bought it when the plant was dormant. It had to be ordered and sent from Italy and it cost me £380.00. Itbis now the season for it to come to life and bloom. The plant is dead. It is not doing anything. I have taken photos and sent themto the nursery that i ordered the plant from along with an email asking them if they want mebto dig it up or are they content with seeing the photos. There has been no reply. Where do I stand with this?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is it you want to achieve please?Alex