12826847

As you are aware I have MS secondary progressive.

Customer Question

Hi, as you are aware I have MS secondary progressive. Shortly after 2008, raging inflation and rocketing interest rates. I wrote to many of my creditors to arrange a payment scheme as I could no longer properly maintain my acc'ts with them. Circa one year ago I wrote to many of those creditors I'd previously written to inform them of my illness advance stressing my inability to work and earn sufficient funds to cover. Some wrote back and forgave the debt others did not. It would appear, about that time, one creditor may have changed some banking detail. They have recently (25/04/16) written to me:- 'we write further to our recent telecon'. "As discussed, we note to have not received any payments or a response from you". "Our records indicate that your last payment was made on the 19th May 2015 via standing order for the sum of £4.00". "In the light of this, we would be greateful if you could please revert back to us within the next seven days".
Apart from faulring the grammar their letter seems unusually tame implying that maybe there record keeping has 'gone awry'. Could you clarify my position and recommend a response. Thank you Peter Wheeler.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello Peter my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Do you have evidence of the payments please?Alex