12826847

What am supposed to do if I can not find a solicitor interested

Customer Question

what am supposed to do if I can not find a solicitor interested in my case.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure what you mean? Ultimately if you cannot find anybody willing to act then you can represent yourself. Nobody can be forced to act. Usually they will if you are paying but they cannot be forced to. If you can provide more information than I will probably be able to offer more. Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your email, my question was not really fully covered, I thought, before you answer my question you will ask me for more information and what the case about, or you will referred me to some body you know in my local area to explain my case and may submit some doc, or litters that could support my case, because most of the solicitors that I have gave them full information, unfortunately, however, did not came back to me, may be except one that he was send me today email, asking me to phone him regarding my email that I have send to him last week. I think my case needs very clever barrister and/or solicitor. I believe there is a catch in the case and there is very strong smell of discrimination. Anyway, I think you still can get your money, I have already gave you my card number. For giving you the rate, I was not really expecting this answer as I have explained above, however, it is not so poor. Many thanks to you again for your cooperation.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Good luck.