12826847

My daughter was in the bath playing music very loudly and

Customer Question

my daughter was in the bath playing music very loudly and her sister came down to ask her to turn it down.According to my daughter she threw a brush at her.My daughter cut her sisters eye lid and put her teeth around her eye thretening to bite her eye out.The police came and my daughter is due in court on 8th june 2016 and plans to plead not guilty which means a full trial and the police have sufficient evidence of abh.What should I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How did the police come to be called?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
her social worker was worried that she would commit commit suicide
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what is going on i have heard NOTHING
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please Please answer me!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How many minutes!!!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call me asa!!! I have to take a record of this lack of communication I am desperate
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I have responded which pushes the question to the back of my list.I can help now if you are still around? You don't need to pay for phone calls. I can deal with this online.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please please call measap
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please please call 07714 844749 I HAVE HAD NO ADVICE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE CALL ASAP I HAVE HADNO ADVICE
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Hi. I didn't accept the call request so I cannot call but I can answer on here for you.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
How are we getting on?