12826847

Our neighbour with a digger took our boundery natural border

Customer Question

our neighbour with a digger took our boundery natural border line which had my fence in it out which is my fence line and done nothing about it when i produced the deeds saying it was my fence and my children could not go in the garden because what they had done and i ended up paying over £3000 pounds for a new fence and had to fit blinds in the house because of the building work being carried out next door. am i in a position to sue and reclaim the money that they have forced me to pay out
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Just to be clear, it was your fence and you have evidence of this?Alex