12826847

How long in length of time limits do covenants last and are

Customer Question

how long in length of time limits do covenants last and are they definitely legally binding.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Alex , I didn't realise this would be so complicated, I will contact Paypal to obtain my refund of $109 as i have received no advice on the matter in question. Kind Regards John
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hi John I am happy to help you and seek to answer your question.I am just asking for a little bit of background. Once you give me that I can assist you.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
SORRY ALEX , FROM WHAT I CAN GATHER FROM OUR EMAILS IT HAS COST ME $109 JUST TO CONTACT YOU AND NOW YOU ARE ASKING FOR ANOTHER $73 FOR INFORMATION. I CAN VISIT MY OWN SOLICITOR IN AUSTRALIA TO FIND OUT WHAT I NEED TO KNOW FOR A CHEAPER FEE . I WISH TO CANCEL THIS WHOLE TRANSACTION. KIND REGARDS JOHN.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No you misunderstand. Its a one off fee. There is no ongoing charge.As I said, I am happy to help you. The telephone call was an additional service, but we can keep it online.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want my money refunded please
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. If I could invite you to contact customer services. Thanks/